Grammy-winning® artist Patti LaBelle and viral video sensation James Wright Chanel come together to cook, sing and, of course, bake Patti’s Sweet Potato Pie in the holiday special Patti LaBelle’s Holiday Pies, premiering Wednesday, December 16th at 8:30pm ET/5:30pm PT on Cooking Channel. It’s a dream come true for James, whose viral video singing the praises of Patti’s Pie has been viewed over four million times, as he joins his idol in the kitchen to share stories, songs, recipes and uproarious laughs. Patti is all about the holidays and making her homemade pies this time of year, and she starts off with her favorite Apple-Peach Cobbler and famous Holiday Brisket Pot-Pie. For the headliner, Patti and James hit a high note and make her Sweet Potato Pie recipe. Patti LaBelle’s Holiday Pies will also air on Food Network on Sunday, December 20th at 10:30am ET/PT.
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- BRE Publisher Sidney Miller Jr. has Died
- New NAB President and CEO Curtis LeGeyt Shares Vision and Outlook for Broadcasting in Town Hall
- Sony Music Publishing Launches Co-Venture
- Skyview Networks Elevates Steve Jones to CEO and President
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Prison Sentence Handed Down to Ex-Detroit Councilman Andre Spivey in Bribery Case (video)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- Pregnant Woman Set on Fire: Boyfriend gets $50k Bond