Radio Facts: Trending today. Originally posted July 4, 2014 – A member of the platinum-selling R&B group Hi-Five Russel Neal, 40, is being held for murdering his wife, fitness model wife. The couple have two children. The singer walked into a Sheriff's office and told them his wife was dead in their Houston apartment and he needed a lawyer. She was killed by being stabbed multiple times.
Martinez was an aspiring fitness model and boxer and she was found dead at the scene. Neal was a member of the group when they had their Number 1 smash hit “I Like The Way (The Kissing Game)” in 1991 on RCA records. This is the second tragedy for the group, in 2007 lead singer Tony Thompson died from inhaling freon from an air conditioning unit in an apartment complex.
- D.L. Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- Popular DC Radio DJ Dies
- Madd Hatta Exits Radio One Takes on New Position
- Historic 92.3 The Beat in LA: A Great Station with a Dark History
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Madd Hatta Talks about the State of Radio on 90.9 KTSU (video)
- Digital and Radio Facts 10 Best Black Vintage Radio DJs
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- 96.3 WHUR New Afternoon Show: Frank Ski with Nina Brown
- Richard Smallwood Admits Obsession with Suicide