COCHISE DROPS “LOST IT”
Rising Palm Bay artist Cochise makes his fall return with “Lost It”, a head-nodding new banger today via. Columbia Records. Along with the new track, brings a drifting-inspired visual directed by frequent collaborator Chivalry.
Showcasing Cochise’s witty charm and array of flows and vocal styles, “Lost It” is the 22-year-old artist’s second high-concept video of the year, following the poignant video for “TAXIN.“ The up-tempo track features an experimental but hook-heavy Cochise as he draws inspiration from hip-hop and dancehall sounds. His breakout viral track “Hatchback” which shows off his playful side with anime and fashion references, has accumulated over 50 million streams and was recently added to Rap Caviar.
“Lost It” is available on all streaming platforms. Fans can follow his socials (listed below) for more details.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Swizz Beatz and Alicia Keys Win First Camel Race as New Owners
- White Guy Loses It on Airplane and Causes Chaos After Dropping Racial and Homophobic Slurs (VIDEO)
- Busta Rhymes Calls Out T.I. for Backing Down from Potential Verzuz Battle
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Kanye West vs. Issa Rae | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Lubin’ Jeffrey Toobin Gets Caught On Zoom | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue