Originally posted on 2020-05-05 16:05:05
RadioFacts – 7 years ago one half of the group Kriss Kross was found dead on May 2, 2013.
Rapper Chris Kelly from the group Kriss Kross was there and he performed. Shortly thereafter Atlanta police found the former kid rapper dead in his home. He was 34. Kelly had suffered from Alopecia Areata and lost most of his hair some years ago. He was quite reclusive in the years since the group was active on So So Def/Columbia with their smash hit “Jump” in the early 90s. Radio Facts expresses condolences for the family of Kelly.
NOTE: The original updated version of this post indicating the anniversary of Chris' death did not appear before the previous version which was from 2013. We apologize for any confusion.
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Racist Asian Man Tells Black Man “This is a No Ni**er Zone.”
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- ‘You’re pathetic!’ – Stephen A. slams Max’s Tom Brady take | First Take (Video)
- Chicago Rapper Hires Friends to Murder his own Mother for her Insurance Money
- Gary’s Tea: Wendy Williams’ Staff Worried About Her Health & On-Air Behavior [WATCH]
- iHeartMedia Announces a Series of Inspiring Events Featuring Performing Artists Khalid and H.E.R. To Culminate Month-Long “HBCU Homecoming Celebration On iHeartRadio”
- Former Golden State Warrior, Monte Ellis, shoots the Sonic Boom $60,000 gift
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs