CHART-TOPPING INSPIRATIONAL ARTIST KORYN HAWTHORNE RELEASES VIDEO FOR “KNOW YOU”
Today, chart-topping, two-time GRAMMY®- nominated and multi award-winning inspirational artist, Koryn Hawthorne, released her new music video for the powerful single “Know You.” The new video marks the second video released from the songstress’ Essential Worship Song Session series, following the debut of her music video “How Great” featuring contemporary Christian music artist and songwriter, Matt Maher. The album version of “Know You” features worship leader and songwriter, Steffany Gretzinger, and highlights Hawthorne’s pursuit to know God’s heart above all.
In addition to the “Know You” video release, previously released singles “Speak to Me,” and “Pray” have proven to be fan favorites charting at #2 most added song at Urban AC radio and #1 on Billboard’s Gospel Digital Song Sales Chart, respectively. Vibrant tracks such as “Sunday” and “Joy” demonstrate Hawthorne’s ability to transcend across all genres, with the latter featuring Mary J. Blige’s 1995 hit “You Bring Me Joy”. And the atmosphere shifting single “How Great” brings Hawthorne’s journey full circle, referencing the hymn “How Great Thou Art,” which she performed on NBC’s The Voice and received her first #1 on Billboard’s Hot Gospel Songs chart with five years ago.
Known for her “urban inspirational” signature sound, boundless vocal artistry and chart smashing infectious hits, Hawthorne has carved a lane of her own. I Am, is more than a new album. It is Hawthorne’s personal statement and testament. The album provides an all-embracing balance of gospel, pop, hip-hop and R&B, capturing the essence of who Hawthorne is musically. Comprised of ten tracks, the new project features contributions from some of the music industry’s most dynamic songwriters and producers including, Gretzinger, Maher, Johntá Austin, Makeba Riddick, Troy Taylor, Jeremy “TryBishop” Hicks, Daniel Breland, Jason Ingram, and Dahryl “DJ” Camper. In addition to the release of her new album, Hawthorne celebrates a 2020 Billboard Music Award nomination for Top Gospel Artist.
- Baltimore State’s Attorney and Top Prosecutor Indicted On Federal Charges
- Chubb Rock Launches the Weekend Warriors as an Innovative Option for the Classics
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in Car when Teddy Pendergrass Crashed Speaks
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- K. Michelle Comes Clean about Dangerous Multiple Surgeries in new Lifetime Series (video)
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)
- The Amazing Howlin’ Wolf: Amazon Prime Documentary Review
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up
- Radio Stations Playing Rickey Smiley Morning Show