Beasley Media Group announces Kevin Rich has been named Vice President of Operations of the company. He will officially begin his new position on Monday, April 18, 2022.
Rich most recently spent the past four years serving as Market President & Chief Revenue and Content Officer at Townsquare’s Albany, New York based radio cluster, where he was responsible for overseeing and managing the market with a focus on generating revenue across the company’s media and entertainment platforms. Previously, he served as the General Sales Manager in 2011 before being promoted to Director of Sales in 2016. In addition, Rich worked as a Senior Account Executive at CBS Radio in Seattle, Washington and Citadel in Syracuse, New York. He began his career as a sales executive at WRMF-FM in West Palm Beach.
In his new role, Rich will work closely with company President Bruce Beasley, Chief Operating Officer Brian Beasley and Vice President of Operations Brad Beasley in overseeing the day-to-day business of the company’s 62 radio stations and multiple platforms.
“It’s an absolute privilege to welcome Kevin into our Beasley Media Group family,” said Chief Executive Officer Caroline Beasley. “His credentials and leadership skills are the perfect fit with our organization. We look forward to Kevin sharing his outstanding strategic skill set, especially on the digital side of the business, with our teams across the organization.”
“Kevin’s background and experience is the perfect complement to our strategy and vision as we continue to evolve and grow as a company,” said Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Brian Beasley. “I look forward to Kevin working closely with our market managers and their teams in taking our business to the next level and beyond across all our platforms.”
“I am thrilled to join the Beasley Media family at a pivotal moment in the Company’s growth,” said Rich. “This is an exciting time for our industry, and I am honored to be joining such a talented team as we continue to deliver the very best content, provide comprehensive solutions to advertisers, and strengthen our market presence in the communities we serve.”
Rich will be based out of Beasley Media Group’s corporate headquarters located in Naples, Florida.
- Neighbors Cry for More Police Funding After Elderly Woman is Zip-Tied, Robbed, in Broad Daylight
- Prominent Dallas Attorney, Charged, Loses License over Deal to Launder $500 a Month in Drug Money
- Rapper Served Warrant, Has Tiger as Pet, Arrested (video)
- Steve Harvey Says R Kelly’s Situation is a “Tragedy On All Levels” (VIDEO)
- Young Boy Dies After Nebraska Experiences Its First Ever Case of Rare Brain-Eating Organism
- Devoted Father who Homeschooled his Four Young Daughters, Killed in Road Rage Incident
- Woman Arrested After Leaving Toddler in Hot Car While Working Shift at McDonald’s
- Live Stream of Woman’s Funeral Continues After Service, Negative Comments About her Go Live (video)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses If Nicki Minaj Crossed the Line with Her Comments About Kevin Federline (VIDEO)
- Ebro in the Morning Talks to Tracy Morgan about Returning to the Stage After His Tragic Accident, New Tour, And More (VIDEO)