Why does it look like this interpreter is going to break out and start breakdancing? It's so distracting that you can't hear what the Gov. is saying which is actually quite scary too.
Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp is continuing to ease economic restrictions by signing an order to allow bars and nightclubs to reopen. The measure will allow nightclubs and bars, who meet 39 measures, to reopen in the coming week. The establishments have to consistently screen employees for illness and limit occupancy to 25 people.
Amusement parks are next to reopen. Health officials fear, of course, that this will introduce a second wave of COVID to Georgia.
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Best Black Female Singers of All Time
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- ENTERTAINMENT ONE ELEVATES ANDRE HOWARD TO VP DIGITAL MARKETING AND EBRAHIM RASHEED TO DIRECTOR A&R & ARTIST DEVELOPMENT
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- BUSINESS: Is Entercom about to sell Urban Stations to iHeart?
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- When Keeping it Racist Goes Wrong and Gets You Almost Knocked Out