AURN White House correspondent April Ryan allegedly started the story about other artists joining Stevie Wonder in a boycott of Florida for the controversial Stand Your Ground Law. The list included major celebrities like Alicia Keys, Jay Z, Kanye West, Madonna and Justin Timberlake to name a few. Radio Facts originally ran the story on Monday then pulled it because we were suspicious. By the end of the day many major news sources ran the story including the Huffington Post and we picked the story back up. Turns out many of the celebrities reps on the list claim they didn’t even know about a Florida boycott. Ryan states she got the story from very credible resources. At this point, Radio Facts is once again, pulling the story until we find out more details.
- Baltimore State’s Attorney and Top Prosecutor Indicted On Federal Charges
- The Amazing Howlin’ Wolf: Amazon Prime Documentary Review
- Chubb Rock Launches the Weekend Warriors as an Innovative Option for the Classics
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in Car when Teddy Pendergrass Crashed Speaks
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- K. Michelle Comes Clean about Dangerous Multiple Surgeries in new Lifetime Series (video)
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up
- Radio Stations Playing Rickey Smiley Morning Show