Steve Harvey discussed the breakup between Lori Harvey and Michael B Jordan. Steve Harvey said he was “fine” after the breakup, and his life has not changed at all.
“I still got to go to work… I still got to take care of my family. I still got to keep putting money aside for these grandkids,” said Harvey.
Harvey said he heard about the breakup and wished the ex-couple well. The father said that he was on his daughter’s side.
“I’m team Lori 1000%. She my daughter. I love her. I support her,” said Harvey.
Things happen, said Harvey. It is hard to be young, in the limelight, and have a successful relationship. The most important factor is for everybody to walk away peacefully and be friends, he added.
“I haven’t heard any I’ll bust your window out or nothing like that. I ain’t heard nobody say they busted no windows or nothing. As long as you don’t put your hands on my daughter, I don’t give a damn what you do,” said Harvey.
Harvey said Jordan is still a “cool” person. It is a breakup, but the comedian said he is sure that the actor will be fine.
- Neighbors Cry for More Police Funding After Elderly Woman is Zip-Tied, Robbed, in Broad Daylight
- Prominent Dallas Attorney, Charged, Loses License over Deal to Launder $500 a Month in Drug Money
- Rapper Served Warrant, Has Tiger as Pet, Arrested (video)
- Steve Harvey Says R Kelly’s Situation is a “Tragedy On All Levels” (VIDEO)
- Young Boy Dies After Nebraska Experiences Its First Ever Case of Rare Brain-Eating Organism
- Devoted Father who Homeschooled his Four Young Daughters, Killed in Road Rage Incident
- Woman Arrested After Leaving Toddler in Hot Car While Working Shift at McDonald’s
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses If Nicki Minaj Crossed the Line with Her Comments About Kevin Federline (VIDEO)
- Ebro in the Morning Talks to Tracy Morgan about Returning to the Stage After His Tragic Accident, New Tour, And More (VIDEO)
- Live Stream of Woman’s Funeral Continues After Service, Negative Comments About her Go Live (video)