Radio Facts: Radio Facts: Saga Communications, Inc. announced that it has entered into an agreement to purchase the assets of WLVQ-FM from Wilks Broadcast – Columbus LLC. The station serves the Columbus, OH radio market where Saga already owns and operates Sunny95, Mix 107.9 and Rewind 103.5/104.3. Saga expects to close the transaction, subject to the approval of the Federal Communications Commission, during the first quarter of 2016.
Edward K. Christian, President and Chief Executive Officer of Saga Communications, said, “This station will add another heritage radio station to our already strong station group in Columbus, OH. We look forward to working with the existing staff to continue the great rock heritage that this station has established. Saga intends to continue building its business in both the radio and television markets by identifying and acquiring middle market stations.”
Saga is a broadcasting company whose business is devoted to acquiring, developing and operating broadcast properties. Saga owns or operates broadcast properties in 26 markets, including 66 FM and 32 AM radio stations, 1 state radio network, 4 television stations and 5 low-power television stations.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show
- 50 CENT SAYS HE VOTING FOR DONALD TRUMP! BLACK PEOPLE FEEL “BETRAYED”.
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)