“Define who you are and what you are, and be clear on that.Meditate on that, and then live and die by it.” – “You can’t break the rules – the fundamental rules: Be a man of your word. Do what you say you’re gonna do. Respect people the way you would like to be respected.” As premiered with Forbes!Luc Belaire has just released an exclusive interview with critically-acclaimed recording artist Nipsey Hussle. The interview sees the Los Angeles rapper sit down with Luc Belaire CEO Brett Berish to discuss Nipsey’s rise to fame. He talks about Crenshaw, shining shoes, and respecting certain fundamental rules for success.This interview follows the release of Nipsey Hussle’s highly-anticipated debut album “Victory Lap,” which released February 16 and debuted as the #4 album on the Billboard 200, and is the #2 rap album in the United States.This marks the 7th installment of “Self Made Tastes Better,” Belaire’s new interview series that explores the art of the hustle, and spotlights talent that pushes the status quo.About Luc Belaire:Luc Belaire is a premium brand produced in France – the hallmark of quality in the world of fine wines. Our 5th and 6th generation father-and-son winemakers oversee production of each bottle at their maison in Montagny-les Beaune, established in 1898. Luc Belaire Gold joins Belaire’s signature cuvée Belaire Rosé, a unique sparkling Rosé wine from the South of France crafted from a blend of Grenache, Cinsault and Syrah grapes – the three favorite Rosé grapes of the region, as well as Belaire Luxe, an elegant ‘blancs de blancs’ made exclusively from 100% Chardonnay grapes with a special dosage made from prized Chablis grapes in Burgundy.About Sovereign Brands:Sovereign Brands is a family-owned, international wine & spirits company headquartered in New York. The company is owned and operated by the Berish family and partners with first-class producers from the world’s most iconic wine and spirit regions to develop superior brands. The company created the Armand de Brignac (“Ace of Spades”) Champagne, selling the brand in 2014, and created the D’USSÉ Cognac brand (currently operated by Bacardi Ltd.). Sovereign has a portfolio of successful brands including Luc Belaire, a smash-hit line of French sparkling wines, which has earned global acclaim for its exquisite taste and striking packages, and is available in more than 100 countries around the world. The company’s brands also include Cloud Chaser, a classic French Côtes de Provence Rosé, and Skeleton Vineyards, a range of accessible wines from Argentina and Austria.
- Baltimore State’s Attorney and Top Prosecutor Indicted On Federal Charges
- Chubb Rock Launches the Weekend Warriors as an Innovative Option for the Classics
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in Car when Teddy Pendergrass Crashed Speaks
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- K. Michelle Comes Clean about Dangerous Multiple Surgeries in new Lifetime Series (video)
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)
- The Amazing Howlin’ Wolf: Amazon Prime Documentary Review
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up
- Radio Stations Playing Rickey Smiley Morning Show