If you are a true fan of hip hop music you may agree that Raekwon's debut album, “Only Built for Cuban Linx” is a classic. As the 20th anniversary of the album approaches, Raekwon has been doing his media runs.
He stopped by Power 105.1 to chop it up with The Breakfast Club Radio Show and the NY emcee talks being an entrepreneur, the possible return of Wu-Tang, and the tension and love that exist within the group. Peep the video below to see what Raekwon has to say about Wu-Tang doing a project the right way.
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- They Are Killing Music Right Before Us | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Lil Zay Osama Shares Scorching New Track “Like A Pimp” Featuring Stunna 4 Vegas
- Migos Rapper Offset In Jail Facing Multiple Charges
- Brian Dalyrimple (Soul for Real) Held Without Bond and…
- Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Groups of All Time
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th