Last night, global superstar and Grammy-nominated artist Post Malone headlined the Bud Light Dive Bar Tour in New York City.
Fans joined Post for an intimate show at The Cutting Room where he was backed by Sublime with Rome and surprised fans with a cover of Santeria. Fans were surprised when Fat Joe joined him on stage to play his greatest hits All the Way Up, Lean Back and Make It Rain. Post performed Celebration, White Iverson and newly released single Circles from his unreleased album, exclusively breaking it for attendees and those who tuned in to the Bud Light livestream. Please find a snippet of the song here. A highlight of the night was the moment Post announced his third album is set to drop this September.This show followed the announcement of Post Malone’s official limited-edition merch collaboration with Bud Light. Fans lucky enough to attend this weekend’s NYC pop-up shop got their hands on the merch first, but for a limited time only fans everywhere else can shop the full collection on shop.postmalone.com/budlight while supplies last.
- The Amazing Howlin’ Wolf: Amazon Prime Documentary Review
- Chubb Rock Launches the Weekend Warriors as an Innovative Option for the Classics
- Baltimore State’s Attorney and Top Prosecutor Indicted On Federal Charges
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in Car when Teddy Pendergrass Crashed Speaks
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- K. Michelle Comes Clean about Dangerous Multiple Surgeries in new Lifetime Series (video)
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up
- YouTube Star Slammed With Cardi B Libel Lawsuit
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)