Post Malone will join the lineup of the first-ever Bud Light Super Bowl Music Festival ahead of Super Bowl weekend, on Friday, February 1st, as a special guest alongside American rock band Aerosmith at Atlanta’s State Farm Arena.
Post Malone shares, “Super happy to be playing the Super Bowl Music Festival with Aerosmith & spending time with my Bud Light fam. Let’s get weird and turn up boiiiii.”
We have access to Bud Light’s Shana Barry, Director of Bud Light Experiential, should you be interested in learning more about our program and partnership.
- D.L. Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- Popular DC Radio DJ Dies
- Madd Hatta Exits Radio One Takes on New Position
- Historic 92.3 The Beat in LA: A Great Station with a Dark History
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Madd Hatta Talks about the State of Radio on 90.9 KTSU (video)
- Digital and Radio Facts 10 Best Black Vintage Radio DJs
- 96.3 WHUR New Afternoon Show: Frank Ski with Nina Brown
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- New Black-Owned Social Mobile Banking App KingdomPay Coming Soon