Digital and Radio Facts:
First “Oprah's Lifeclass” Branded Program for Mind, Body and Spirit Begins Today
Oprah Winfrey with Deepak Chopra
Photo credit: © Harpo Studios, Inc. / George Burns 2013
Los Angeles ““ Oprah Winfrey and Deepak Chopra announced today they have partnered together to launch “Oprah's Lifeclass and Deepak Center Present: Oprah & Deepak 21-Day Meditation Challenge – Perfect Health” a free online, interactive meditation experience on Oprah.com beginning today. The first “Oprah's Lifeclass” branded program inspired by the popular OWN series will connect members of its core community to the benefits of regularly practiced meditation. A series of meditation challenges will be presented throughout the year.
Interested participants can register now for the three-week course on www.oprah.com/DeepakChopra to join the challenge and receive 21 days of guided meditations from Oprah Winfrey and world-renowned author and pioneer in mind-body medicine Dr. Deepak Chopra.
Over the next three weeks, participants will receive a daily email with a link to access the day's meditation, as well as an inspiring message and tips for creating a powerful meditation practice. Participants will be guided through the audio meditation by the voice of Winfrey and Chopra. Those who register through the 21-Day Meditation Challenge Facebook page will have an opportunity to be part of a supportive global community of new and experienced meditators.
Through the course, whichwill focus on meditation for 15-minutes a day, participants will have the opportunity to learn more about the many benefits of this practice.
Chopra's top five reasons to meditate:
· Meditation is the most effective way to manage stress, which is the number one epidemic of modern life.
· Meditation improves your brain, including your focus, memory, and ability to learn.
· Meditation improves creativity and problem solving.
· Meditation helps you create more harmonious, loving relationships.
· Meditation decreases depression, anxiety, and insomnia while producing a deep state of peace and well being.
“I'm very excited about partnering with Oprah for our new 21-Day Meditation Challenge, which is a free online experience that makes it easy for anyone to learn how to meditate and enjoy its many benefits. The theme of our new meditation challenge that begins today is “˜Perfect Health' and each day participants will be guided in practices to expand health and vitality, restore the body's natural balance, release and manage stress, enjoy restful sleep, cultivate emotional well being, and experience inner calm and happiness. Meditation is a foundational tool for mind-body health, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to share it with everyone who wants to learn,” said Chopra.
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Lubin’ Jeffrey Toobin Gets Caught On Zoom | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Kodak Black Announces New Album & Docuseries While In Prison
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs
- Fayetteville State University and Meharry Medical College Sign Memorandum of Understanding to Address Medical and Dental Needs in State
- Lil Zay Osama Shares Scorching New Track “Like A Pimp” Featuring Stunna 4 Vegas
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)