Radio Facts: Radio Facts: Ladies and gentlemen meet Miami-Dade Circuit Judge, Darrin Gayles. He was just nominated by President Barack Obama for federal judgeship in Florida. Darrin is a Howard University graduate and he finished law school at George Washington University Law School in D.C.
Darrin Gayles was one of four nominees announced Wednesday for two different U.S. District Courts in Florida. Gayles is nominated to serve in the Miami-based Southern District. As the title suggests, Darrin Gayles is an openly gay black male. With this nomination Darrin may become the first openly gay African-American male to serve as federal judgeship as long as his Senate confirmation goes through.
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Best Black Female Singers of All Time
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- ENTERTAINMENT ONE ELEVATES ANDRE HOWARD TO VP DIGITAL MARKETING AND EBRAHIM RASHEED TO DIRECTOR A&R & ARTIST DEVELOPMENT
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- BUSINESS: Is Entercom about to sell Urban Stations to iHeart?
- STEVE STOUTE’S UNITEDMASTERS LAUNCHES NEW PROGRAM GIVING ARTISTS 100% OF ROYALTIES
- When Keeping it Racist Goes Wrong and Gets You Almost Knocked Out
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews