Divine Brown doesn't look anything like a hooker these days. Yes, there's still the big hair and the big lips of which Hugh Grant was so enamoured. Oh, and the red painted toes (more of which later). But these days, there's a 21-month-old baby on her hip, a fiancÃ© and a pretty home in the suburbs with – wait for it – a white picket fence. Divine, you see, claims to have cleaned herself up and straightened herself out since police caught her… well, let's say, hard at work with the actor in Los Angeles's red light district 15 years ago.
“˜That was the trick that changed my life, honey,' she says. “˜The event that earned me a million dollars.'
- Michael B. Jordan Partners with LyftUp to Provide Free Ride to Underserved Communities
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- ABC News Announces Special 3-Hour Primetime Coverage of the First 2020 Presidential Debate On September 29 On the ABC Television Network
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Indie Memphis Announces Preliminary Slate for the 2020 Indie Memphis Film Festival, October 21st-29th Online and Outdoors
- Gotta Love Alpha Kappa Alpha! They Do it Again and Raise $1 Million in Support of HBCUs
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- HOPE TALA REVEALS STUNNING VIDEO & SINGLE “ALL MY GIRLS LIKE TO FIGHT”