Radio Facts: Radio Facts: If you live in New York, Washington D.C., or Philly you were in for a surprise treat. The man, the myth, the legendary stevie wonder performed free pop-up concerts in Washington, Philadelphia and New York.
Stevie Wonder, who is using the free pop-up concerts to promote his upcoming Songs in the Key of Life Tour and as a platform to address gun violence, performed a few songs at the D.C. Armory Mall on Monday.
In Philadelphia, a huge crowd gathered at Dilworth Park to hear Stevie drop a few classics and Wonder also performed in New York’s Central Park Monday night.
Wonder’s tour will stop in Washington on Oct. 3, in Philadelphia on Oct. 7 and in New York on Nov. 24. Check out the clip below to see Stevie give the Philly crowd a little bit of that “As” although most people refer to the song as “Always.”
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Lubin’ Jeffrey Toobin Gets Caught On Zoom | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Kodak Black Announces New Album & Docuseries While In Prison
- Fayetteville State University and Meharry Medical College Sign Memorandum of Understanding to Address Medical and Dental Needs in State
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Busta Rhymes Calls Out T.I. for Backing Down from Potential Verzuz Battle
- White Guy Loses It on Airplane and Causes Chaos After Dropping Racial and Homophobic Slurs (VIDEO)
- The Undeniable BEST Black Male Singers of All Time