Digital and Radio Facts:
Yesterday afternoon, MTV hosted another “Wild ‘N Out: LIVE from the Barbershop” pop-up in New York at the popular Well Connected Barbershop in Lower Eastside Manhattan. The event was hosted by MTV's own “Wild ‘N Out” cast members Rip Micheals and Emmanuel Hudson; music was provided by DJ Max October.
During the pop-up, guests took home over $1500 in cash by participating in hilarious activities such as a dance-off, “What U Got,” “Yo Mama” Jokes, “Trap Karaoke” and the “Wild Style Battle.” Winners were awarded cash and “Wild ‘N Out” merchandise; the winning “Wild Style” team took home $1000.
Attendees included filmmaker Coodie Simmons, Well Connected owner Willis The Barber, Omar Grant (BET Networks), and rapper Kris Kasanova.
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- Cumulus Media Welcomes Popular Morning Personality Jubal Back to Colorado Springs
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- When D.L. Hughley Made Trending Video about Steve Harvey’s Trump Visit
- L.A. Reid Sells 100% of His Writing and Publishing Catalogue
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About Unemployment Scam
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- Need a Laugh? See What Happens When He Tells His Mom He is in Jail
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- Parent Jumps On Zoom Call to Check Teacher About Disrespectful George Floyd Comment (VIDEO)