Radio Facts: Radio Facts: Rap superstar and music icon Eminem is giving his fans a glimpse into what he's been up to lately with the release of a new song, titled “Survival“. The track, which will be included on Eminem's upcoming album, is featured in Activision's blockbuster “Call of Duty®: Ghosts”, the highly-anticipated, all-new entry in the Call of Duty® franchise that's had over 00 million players. An announcement regarding the new album and its first single is expected soon. In the meantime, fans who have been waiting patiently for new Eminem music can hear the song in its entirety beginning at 1:00pm PDT today at Eminem's website, www.eminem.com.
“Survival” premiered earlier today at the world premiere of “Call Of Duty®: Ghosts” in a live, multiplayer event spectacular broadcast worldwide. The song was scored to the debut trailer featuring the first glimpse of the game‘s wildly popular multiplayer mode. Following that, Eminem made a video appearance sharing with viewers news that a forthcoming video of “Survival“, including “Call of Duty®: Ghosts” is in the works.
“Survival” will be featured both in the game, scheduled for release starting November 5 th, and the marketing campaign, which will hit media in the fall.
Eminem's upcoming album will be his seventh release for Aftermath Entertainment/Interscope. It follows 2010's Recovery , which sold over 7.2 million copies and spawned the worldwide hits “Not Afraid” and “Love The Way You Lie”. Eminem has sold over 80 million albums worldwide.
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Best Black Female Singers of All Time
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- ENTERTAINMENT ONE ELEVATES ANDRE HOWARD TO VP DIGITAL MARKETING AND EBRAHIM RASHEED TO DIRECTOR A&R & ARTIST DEVELOPMENT
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- BUSINESS: Is Entercom about to sell Urban Stations to iHeart?
- When Keeping it Racist Goes Wrong and Gets You Almost Knocked Out
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews