Meruelo Media (Power 106, Cali 93.9, KLOS-FM, 93.5 KDAY and KWHY-22 TV) has announced its partnership with Matrix and their Monarch Media Ad Sales Platform. This partnership will provide Meruelo Media with extensive CRM capabilities, media intelligence with the most state-of-the-art tools to access streamlined data, extend their operational efficiencies, strengthen customer relations, and maximize capabilities and performance for agencies and buyers.
Meruelo Media’s Vice President, Audio, David Criscitelli said, “Matrix will allow our sales team to spend less time reporting and more time developing and refining strategies for our clients. In addition, our management will have better visibility into revenue and more opportunity to align with other brands in the Meruelo portfolio to advance our clients’ needs.”
Monarch will also provide seamless integration to Meruelo Media’s traffic system to enable automatic reconciliation of their pending deals. Roll-up reporting across all activities and efforts will deliver greater transparency and a more accurate view into sales for multiple departments throughout the organization, including Marketing and Finance.
“Technology, choice and data are great advancements for media, but these advancements can create disruption and an increasingly complicated media marketplace. Meruelo Media is committed to providing our team with the tools and platforms that evolve our business processes across all platforms and verticals. We are armed and ready to meet and exceed the demands on our industry by transforming chaotic data into actionable information,” added Meruelo Media CEO, Otto Padron.
“We are thrilled to have Meruelo Media as a new client partner,” shared Mark Gorman, CEO, Matrix. “Meruelo is the largest and fastest growing minority-owned media company in California, and we are confident that our Monarch Media Ad Sales Platform will empower them to not only monetize inventory but help fuel their next-stage growth.”
Meruelo Media will launch the Monarch Media Ad Sales Platform technology in January 2022.
- Teen Kills his Enemies’ Mother While Visiting Her Son’s Grave for His Birthday
- Steve Harvey Discusses a Woman Unaware She is Seeing a Married Man (VIDEO)
- Woman Shot in the Lips at Party in Atlanta
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Online Betting Sites Trying to Figure out Kim Kardashian’s Next Boyfriend (VIDEO)
- Chicago Hit and Run During Fight at Bar Kills 3, Injures 1 (video)
- Woman Slaps Spirit Airlines Employee, Employee Attacks Her Back (video)
- Amusement Park Evacuated After Three People Shot in Parking Lot
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- Ebro in the Morning Discusses Bobby Shmurda’s Issues in the Music Industry, Having Fun, New Tour, and More (VIDEO)
- Chicago Rapper, Qaw’mane Wilson, Hires Friends to Murder his Mother for her Insurance Money