BET.com’s digital metrics continue to surge for the month of June 2017. BET.com had 19.1 Million unique visitors for the month of June, which marks the highest monthly total for BET.com ever. BET.com experienced a +28% year over year increase in unique visitors for June (19.1M vs 16.4M) [Source:comScore Multi-Platform (Desktop & Mobile) June 2017]. Additionally bet Digital’s metrics skyrocketed across its sites and apps with engaging must-see content of the LIVE June premiere of the “bet AWARDS”. Video views grew an impressive +202% on BET.com and +145% across BET’s TV-Everywhere and Connected Device Apps (vs. day of awards prior year). [Source: Adobe Analytics].
Last year’s bet Digital relaunch of its entire digital ecosystem infused new energy to its robust multiplatform content and gave readers a reimagined and refreshed experience across desktop computers, mobile, tablet, and social platforms. bet Digital’s evolution continues to hyper-engage fans with the launch of its immersive show pages redesign that includes expanded video content, user-friendly content feeds, hyper-visual design and more.
“Each year bet Digital works hard to magnify the buzz and footprint surrounding our original digital content, TV Everywhere digital suites, live events, linear series and specials to give our multiplatform users and audience a premium digital experience.” said Kay Madati, Executive Vice President and Chief Digital Officer at bet Networks. “As a leader in the digital space, we are proud to reach this new metric benchmark and will continue to work hard to keep bet Digital as the prime destination for audiences to get a first-hand look at the content they love, in new, innovative, and seamless ways.”
The LIVE premiere of the 2017 “bet AWARDS” on Sunday, June 25, is now the #1 Cable Awards Show among P18-49 for the 2017 broadcast season, claiming the #1 spot for the third consecutive year. Additionally, the 2017 “bet AWARDS” continued its reign as television’s #1 Cable Awards Show among African Americans 18-49 – retaining the title for 16 consecutive years (‘02-’17 on bet alone). T
he best-in-class show ranked as the #1 TV Show on its Premiere Night among P18-49, as well as the #1 Ad-Supported Cable Show on Premiere Day (10 Years Straight among P18-49). Filled with buzzworthy moments, the 2017 “BET AWARDS” dominated social media as the #1 Most Social Program of the entire week, with a total of 10.5MM Total Interactions across Facebook and Twitter [Source: Nielsen Social Content Ratings, Weekly Report (6/19-6/25/17) Linear Episodes ranked on Total Interactions]. BET's first global live stream on Twitter, BET Awards Backstage: Access Granted,hosted by comedians, Chris Spencer (“Real Husbands of Hollywood”) and Zainab Johnson (“Def Comedy Jam”), garnered 1.6MM unique viewers during the live airing. The BET Experience App saw significant growth in engagement and users versus last year as well (May 1 – day of awards, same time period for last year) with 27% more downloads, 105% more sessions and an average session time of 7 minutes. [Source: Adobe Analytics].
- NAB Leadership Foundation Announces Host and Celebrity Presenters for Celebration of Service to America Awards
- Foul Smell Leads to the Discovery of Missing Elderly Man Stuffed Inside Trash Can Behind His Home
- 2 Dead, 8 Injured During Chicago Mass Shooting Near Loyola University
- MNRK Music Group Announces Three Promotions
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Where is Theo Mizuhara from KKBT and KMEL?
- Undefeated German Boxer, Musa Askan Yamak, Suffers Heart Attack and Dies During Boxing Match
- The Judds: The Final Tour To Carry On As An Epic, Star-Studded Tribute This Fall
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Philadelphia Pastor Charged With Sexual Assault and Rape After Victims Come Foward 15 Years Later