Radio Facts: Radio Facts: It would seem as if Timbaland is a big enough icon on his own to not sign to somebody else's label but I guess if you have to do it, why not go with the man that says “I'm not a businessman, I'm a Business Man.” Yesterday, Jay-Z officially announced the signing of Timbaland to his Roc Nation label.
These two soon-to-be legends have worked together throughout their careers and they are not ready to call it quits just yet. Timbaland has produced a few hits for Jay such as, “Nigga What, Nigga Who,” “Big Pimpin,” “Dirt Off Your Shoulder,” and “Off That” featuring Drake. There most recent collabo is Justin Timberlake's new single “Suit & Tie” featuring Jay-Z, where Timbaland once again handled the production.
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- Radio Legend Hospitalized with COVID
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- Racist White Woman Tests Black Woman and Gets Punched in the Face
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- DJ Cassidy Threw the Best Online Party with Pass The Mic
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- Best Black Female Singers of All Time
- ENTERTAINMENT ONE ELEVATES ANDRE HOWARD TO VP DIGITAL MARKETING AND EBRAHIM RASHEED TO DIRECTOR A&R & ARTIST DEVELOPMENT