Radio Facts: Radio Facts: Fresh off the back of a stellar 2015, including two No.1 Billboard albums and a stand out performance at the BET Hip Hop awards, rapper Future was in LA Sunday night to launch his new range of hats as a part of BACARDI’s ‘Untameable Artist’ series.
The exclusive event took place at the picturesque Houdini Estate in Lauryl Canyon
Along with his signature dreadlocks and sunglasses look, Future recently adopted the Stetson, cowboy hat style, a clear inspiration for his new passion project, an upcoming hat range.
The BACARDÍ Untameable Artist series, which also features AlunaGeorge, Run The Jewels and Lolawolf, was created to unveil the personality behind the artist and involves a series of house parties taking place across the country to unveil their new passion projects.
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- Cumulus Media Welcomes Popular Morning Personality Jubal Back to Colorado Springs
- When D.L. Hughley Made Trending Video about Steve Harvey’s Trump Visit
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- L.A. Reid Sells 100% of His Writing and Publishing Catalogue
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About Unemployment Scam
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- Need a Laugh? See What Happens When He Tells His Mom He is in Jail
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- Parent Jumps On Zoom Call to Check Teacher About Disrespectful George Floyd Comment (VIDEO)