Tonight, VH1 will present “LHH: Out in Hip Hop” at 11PM ET/PT, an hour-long roundtable discussion celebrating being out in the hip hop music community and posing the question: Is hip hop music homophobic?
Moderated by ABC News' T.J. Holmes, the open dialogue will include a studio audience that has been touched by the Miles and Milan story line. They will be joined by artists and cultural experts speaking candidly on homophobia within the hip hop music industry.
The panelists include a diverse lineup of talent from various backgrounds and experiences, including television and radio personalities, hip hop music artists, film producers, writers, activists and religious leaders within American pop-culture and the LGBT community. NBJC is excited to announce that our very own Sharon J. Lettman-Hicks is one of the featured guests for the VH1 Special: “LHH: OUT IN HIP HOP” premiering tonight, October 19th, at 11pm ET/PT.
Additional guests on the panel include: Big Freedia, Buttahman, Cakes da Killa, Chuck Creekmur, Clay Cane, D. Smith, DMC, Emil Wilbekin, Fizz, Felicia Pearson, Fly Young Red, Pastor Jamal Bryant, Karamo Brown, Pastor Kevin Taylor, Michael Arceneaux, Nneka Onuorah, Ray J, Pastor Delman Coates, and SIYA.
- Cumulus Media Welcomes Popular Morning Personality Jubal Back to Colorado Springs
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- L.A. Reid Sells 100% of His Writing and Publishing Catalogue
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- When D.L. Hughley Made Trending Video about Steve Harvey’s Trump Visit
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- UNSUNG REVIEW Entire Episode: The Sylvers (video)
- Need a Laugh? See What Happens When He Tells His Mom He is in Jail