Digital and Radio Facts: Radio Facts: The ICMP Board of Directors has unanimously approved the associate membership of the Music Publishers Association of Kenya, Prior Musica of Lithuania, Fix Müsik of Turkey and Partitor vzw of Belgium to the confederation at its meeting of 22 July.”We are delighted to welcome the new members to the ICMP family and look forward to supporting them in tackling the key IP and copyright issues they face,” said ICMP Director General Ger Hatton. “We are also extremely happy to have secured our first members from Lithuania and Kenya and are confident that membership of ICMP will make for a better environment for music publishers,” she said.These latest additions brings the total ICMP membership to 68, spanning all five continents. The number has increased significantly in recent years, with 38 new organisations joining since 2008. Moreover, there are discussions underway with potential new members in Mauritius, Netherlands, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, India and Russia.”I am hugely proud of what our organisation is able to deliver. Over the past year, we have added new members in new territories, while driving a proactive programme of advocacy around the world resulting in a raised profile of music publishers everywhere,” added Hatton.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show
- 50 CENT SAYS HE VOTING FOR DONALD TRUMP! BLACK PEOPLE FEEL “BETRAYED”.
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)