COLUMBIA RECORDS’ JAM JR. GIRL GROUP RUN THE WORLD DEBUT FIRST SINGLE “RAINBOW”
Today, the girl group Run The World has released their first single “Rainbow” via Columbia Records. Listen HERE. In addition to the song, the girls also released an uplifting music video produced remotely dedicated to essential workers with the mission to continue spreading cheer, hope and empower kids around the world. Watch HERE.
Made up of social media sensations Kheris Rogers, Hayley LeBlanc, Jessalyn Grace and Corinne Joy, Run The World has a combined social reach of 10+ million followers. The up and coming girl group is dedicated to supporting their mission of spreading positivity by making all girls feel empowered by collaborating on original songs and reimagining hit songs. The group is set to record an album that puts an emphasis on making girls everywhere feel confident.
Collaborating with tween retailer brand Justice, the group will release a Justice X Jam Jr Collection, which will launch mid-July in all Justice stores and on shopjustice.com. The collection will include an extensive mix of apparel and accessories, including graphic tees, denim skirts & jackets, mesh tops, dresses & fashion bags.
Run The World will join Girl Scout’s troops in celebrating their end of year accomplishments on this Saturday, June 27 at 5pm EST on Girl Scouts’ Instagram. Along with the girls, social media heartthrob Gavin Magnus and twins DJs Amira and Kayla will be joining the event. Tune in to the live interactive extravaganza where there will be tons of fun, giveaways and lots of dancing.
Stay tuned for more to come from Run The World!
- Frank Ski and Nina Brown Talk about V103 Exit and WHUR Plans (DARF.TV video)
- Condolences to Cathy Hughes: Mother, Helen Jones Woods, Passes from COVID
- Former Record Label Exec Starts Music Start-up Deepr®
- Reggie Rouse Promoted at Entercom
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Rapper FBG Duck Killed In Chicago Shooting
- Motown Records 1974 Picnic (video)
- That Time Ellen DeGeneres Cancelled Gospel Singer Kim Burrell for Extreme Rant Bashing Homosexuals and the Late Eddie Long (video)
- Madd Hatta Exits Radio One Takes on New Position
- D.L. Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews