COMMAND SISTERS SHARE BRAND NEW SINGLE “I LIKE IT”
Today, the Command Sisters, comprised of Charlotte [vocals, keys] and Sarah Command [guitar, vocals], release their brand new track, “I Like It” via 21 Entertainment/Republic Records/Universal Music Canada.
LISTEN HERE & WATCH THE LYRIC VIDEO HERE!
“‘I Like It’ takes the listener into the exact moment I realized I was falling extremely hard for someone,” says Sarah. “It was intense, scary and exhilarating all at the same time.” Charlotte adds, “When I was writing ‘I Like It,’ I was inspired by those exact relationships where falling for someone feels like jumping off a cliff…but you like it and jump anyway.”
“I Like It,” was recorded in Los Angeles by award winning producer Tim Pagnotta (Walk The Moon, Weezer, Blink 182, Neon Trees, Elle King). Shakers, a cash register sample and a groan of distortion give way to a seductive verse as the vocals flutter just above a skittering beat. Guitars kick on the hook as they confidently announce, “I’m on fire.”
The new track follows the duo’s debut single, “I Can Do What I Want To,” released in May. Watch the official video, which was personally shot, styled and directed in the band’s apartment during quarantine and filmed D.I.Y. on an iPhone HERE.
Stay tuned for more news coming from Command Sisters soon!
- Frank Ski and Nina Brown Talk about V103 Exit and WHUR Plans (DARF.TV video)
- Condolences to Cathy Hughes: Mother, Helen Jones Woods, Passes from COVID
- Former Record Label Exec Starts Music Start-up Deepr®
- Reggie Rouse Promoted at Entercom
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Rapper FBG Duck Killed In Chicago Shooting
- Motown Records 1974 Picnic (video)
- That Time Ellen DeGeneres Cancelled Gospel Singer Kim Burrell for Extreme Rant Bashing Homosexuals and the Late Eddie Long (video)
- Madd Hatta Exits Radio One Takes on New Position
- D.L. Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews