Bounce TV, the nation’s fastest-growing broadcast television network designed for African-American audiences and the only emerging network producing original scripted series, will premiere an all-new second season of its popular situation comedy In The Cut on Tuesday, July 5th at 9:00 pm/ET, 8:00 pm/CT.
Coming off of its highly-rated inaugural season, this acclaimed show stars Dorien Wilson (The Parkers, Dream On), Ken Lawson (The Parkers), John Marshall Jones (The Smart Guy) with Kellita Smith (The Bernie Mac Show, The First Family) joining the cast this season.
Large and in charge Jay Weaver (Wilson) is an accomplished entrepreneur and barbershop owner. Jay’s life as a San Diego bachelor is abruptly disrupted when he meets Kenny Clark (Lawson), who turns out to be his 31-year-old illegitimate son from a short-lived fling. Kenny wants to get in on the family business and as these two attempt to get to know one another and build their relationship, Jay experiences a range of hilarious setbacks while trying to keep up with Kenny’s life. The new season of In The Cut will follow this father-son duo as they join in on a secret jailbreak, barbershop pranks and Jay’s growing attraction to Cheryl (Smith), the new co-owner of the beauty salon next store.
New episodes of In The Cut will premiere Tuesday nights at 9:00 pm/ET, 8:00 pm/CT starting July 5 on Bounce TV.
This series was created by Bentley Kyle Evans and is produced by Evans and partner Trenten Gumbs, both of whom produce the Bounce TV hit original series Family Time.
Bounce TV is the fastest-growing African-American (AA) network on television and airs on the broadcast signals of local television Radio Station s and corresponding cable carriage. The network features a programming mix of original and off-network series, theatrical motion pictures, specials, live sports and more. Bounce TV has grown to be available in more than 93.5 million homes across the United States and 93% of all African American television homes, including all of the top AA television markets. Among the founders of Bounce TV are iconic American figures Martin Luther King, III and Ambassador Andrew Young.
- Teen Kills his Enemies’ Mother While Visiting Her Son’s Grave for His Birthday
- CBS STUDIOS/NAACP VENTURE AND THE BLACK LIST PARTNER TO IDENTIFY TELEVISION WRITERS TELLING BLACK STORIES
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Discusses Deshaun Watson Apologizing for His Misconduct During Massage Sessions: “I Want to Keep Pushing Forward” (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Anne Heche’s Unusual Death (VIDEO)
- Woman Testifies Attorney Offered her up to 200k to Lie on Trey Songz in Sexual Assault Case
- KANE BROWN EARNS WORLDWIDE #1 WITH “LIKE I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC”
- Another Man Killed in Chicago Hit and Run, Suspect Arrested (video)
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- Steve Harvey Discusses a Woman Unaware She is Seeing a Married Man (VIDEO)
- 3 Memphis Hospital Shooting Victims Detained in Connection to Stolen Vehicle