Bounce’s Saints & Sinners Finishes #1 in All of Television Ahead of CBS, FOX and NBC and All Cable Networks Sunday Night Among African-Americans 25-54
Saints & Sinners beat such shows as NCIS: Los Angeles on CBS, Family Guy on Fox, Fear The Walking Dead on AMC and Westworld on HBO. Saints & Sinners was a close second in all of television Sunday night behind only NCIS: Los Angeles in the delivery of African-American Households and total AA viewers. The third season of Saints & Sinners continues to roll along with Sunday night becoming the fifthconsecutive week the show has delivered over half a million Total Viewers.
Consumers can catch up on Saints & Sinners anytime on Brown Sugar, Bounce’s new subscription-video-on-demand service. Saints & Sinners seasons one and two are available in their entirety with exclusive season three episodes being added every Monday. Brown Sugar features an extensive library of iconic black movies, all un-edited and commercial-free andis accessible on Channels, Fire TV, Kindle, Apple TV, Roku, Android and Apple smartphones and tablets and web browsers via BrownSugar.com.
Saints & Sinners centers around the pursuit of power, intertwined with greed, deception, corruption and murder – all set against the backdrop of a large southern church. The series stars Vanessa Bell Calloway, Clifton Powell, Christian Keyes, Keith Robinson, J.D. Williams, Jasmine Burke, Tray Chaney, Demetria McKinney, Afemo Omilami and Donna Biscoe. Saints & Sinners is produced in partnership with Swirl Film’s Eric Tomosunas (Undershepard, 35 and Ticking). Visit the Saints & Sinners media site here.
Bounce (@BounceTV) airs on the broadcast signals of local television Radio Stations and corresponding cable carriage, and features a programming mix of original and off-network series, theatrical motion pictures, specials, live sports, and more. Bounce has grown to be available in more than 99 million homes across the United States and 95% of all African-American (AA) television homes, including all the top AA television markets. Bounce is part of The E.W. Scripps Company (NYSE: SSP).
- Caught On Camera: Grandma Tricks Scammer Into Being Arrested
- The Dana Cortez Show Returns to Mornings in San Antonio
- Tens of thousands of People Gather in Washington D.C to Protest COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements.
- AUDACY WELCOMES NEW OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Beasley Media Names Vice President of Digital Sales
- More Black Students Entering Medical School 21% Enrollment Increase
- D.L. Hughley and Crew Display #itstoomuch T-Shirts
- Cayman Kelly Lands Huge Voice Over Gig “Hot in Cleveland”
- Changes at Cumulus Beaumont
- Harry Lyles Says Cathy Hughes is misleading the public on the Performance Rights Act