All Urban Media Site Premieres as an Urban Industry Trade and Magazine New site targets film, TV, streaming, original programming, and podcasts.
Urban entertainment is evolving and RMI Publishing is more than ready to embrace it. “Digital and Radio Facts has been very successful for the past 22 years and as the entertainment industry is currently dividing into many different facets it is imperative that we grow with it in addition to Digital and Radio Facts . We are excited about the changes and the growth in the industry.” Said Kevin Ross CEO of RMI Publishing. “There are more opportunities than ever for urban entertainment.”
All Urban Media (www.allurbanmedia.com) is a new site that will target the industry as an urban trade site and magazine for film, TV, Original Programming, Podcasts, Streaming Music, Audio Books, and Industry News for people of color. Digital and Radio Facts will remain an exclusive Urban Radio site.
Using the same successful formula that established the industry’s most respected and most read trade site, Digital and Radio Facts (radiofacts.com), Ross sees an opportunity to fill a void for an urban entertainment trade site and magazine focused on Film and TV exclusively for people of color.
All Urban Media has reps in the Los Angeles, New York and Atlanta market ready to cover events and post news, interviews and information.
We are working our way to being a daily news and information site that will send out an email blast to the industry each day with links to the latest stories. We are also looking for freelance writers who have knowledge of Black film and TV projects.
Our first magazine for All Urban Media will be themed “Celebrating Women of Color in Media.” We will honor 15 women of color from various media outlets for this special issue which will hit the industry in August of this year.
Please make sure that we are on your list for all press and invites to cover your projects. Send email to [email protected].
You can subscribe to the email blasts from all urban media here. https://allurbanmedia.com/subscribe-to-aum/
- One of Nielsen’s Top Black Executives Sues Charging Discrimination
- TOWNSQUARE Appoints Market President/Chief Revenue Officer Of Lufkin With “Local First” Experience To Lead In Killeen-Temple
- Chicago Rapper Hires Friends to Murder his own Mother for her Insurance Money
- Black Man with Knife Shot and Killed By Cops in West Philly (Graphic Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Guy Stabs a Police Officer and Is Still Breathing (VIDEO)
- Is Wendy Williams OK? (video)
- Racist Asian Man Tells Black Man “This is a No Ni**er Zone.”
- Sony/ATV Signs Brad Cox to Global Deal
- Herschel Walker’s Son Christian Walker says Black Lives Matter Should be about ALL Black Lives (video)