Since Its Launch ABC Power Portal Signed Top Radio Stations in Los Angeles, Chicago, Phoenix and Seattle as Affiliates
During last night’s virtual Emmy Awards ABC Audio’s Power Portal provided affiliates with 17 videos and social media pieces for their websites, apps, and social media platforms. Throughout the evening Power Portal featured content from all major categories, including Drama Series, Comedy Series, Lead Actor/Actress, and Supporting Actor/Actress. Power Portal also posted pre and post-show clips from the red carpet and virtual backstage interviews with Zendaya on being the youngest Emmy recipient for Lead Actress in Drama, the cast of Schitt’s Creek on its historic Emmy sweep, and more.
ABC Power Portal’s virtual Emmy coverage comes less than one week after it covered the Academy of Country Music (ACM) Awards, one of the biggest nights in country music. Power Portal offered affiliates 17 videos featuring some of the biggest winners, including Old Dominion, Maren Morris, Luke Combs, and Carrie Underwood. It also covered two days of exclusive pre-show interviews with over 20 of the hottest country music artists.
Since its debut during the 92nd Academy Awards earlier this year, ABC Power Portal has signed top radio stations as affiliates, including KKGO in Los Angeles, CA; WTMX, WSHE, and WDRV in Chicago, IL; KSLX, KUPD, and KDKB in Phoenix, AZ; and KQMV, KRWM, and KNUC in Seattle, WA.
ABC Power Portal is the first on-demand original video service for distribution to radio station websites, apps, and social media platforms. Power Portal houses a wide range of music and entertainment videos as well as breaking news and obituary content, all produced by ABC Audio. These videos are available daily for download by Power Portal affiliates as white label content, allowing stations to add their logos and sponsor ads to the videos before publication.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Swizz Beatz and Alicia Keys Win First Camel Race as New Owners
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- White Guy Loses It on Airplane and Causes Chaos After Dropping Racial and Homophobic Slurs (VIDEO)
- Busta Rhymes Calls Out T.I. for Backing Down from Potential Verzuz Battle
- Kanye West vs. Issa Rae | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- Herschel Walker’s Son Christian Walker says Black Lives Matter Should be about ALL Black Lives (video)