24KGOLDN CONQUERS THE #1 SPOT ON SPOTIFY’S GLOBAL TOP 50 CHART
Rapper/singer/songwriter and RECORDS/Columbia Records artist 24kGoldn has blasted his way to #1 on Spotify’s Global Top 50 chart with his massive hit, “Mood” ft. Iann Dior. Surpassing Megan Thee Stallion and Cardi B’s “WAP” and clocking nearly 6.4 million daily streams on the platform, the Gold-certified single has also rapidly ascended to #6 on the Billboard Hot 100. “Mood” has also achieved Top 5 status on Amazon and Apple Music charts.
The track has accumulated an incredible 250 million worldwide audio streams and over 30 million combined video views since release just eight weeks ago. The genre-busting song has claimed the #1 spot on Spotify’s Top 50 chart in a growing list of other countries as well, including Canada (certified Platinum), Ireland (certified Platinum), UK, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Austria, Switzerland, Portugal, & Benelux. “Mood” also currently occupies the #1 seat on the singles chart in seven countries and #2 in six countries, including the UK and Australia (certified Gold). “Mood” was also the #1 gainer at Pop radio last week, currently sitting in the Top 15 and rapidly rising.
These incredible successes are just the beginning for these two fresh-faced artists and their undeniable worldwide hit. Stay tuned for more from 24kGoldn, who is currently at work on his debut album.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Swizz Beatz and Alicia Keys Win First Camel Race as New Owners
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- White Guy Loses It on Airplane and Causes Chaos After Dropping Racial and Homophobic Slurs (VIDEO)
- Busta Rhymes Calls Out T.I. for Backing Down from Potential Verzuz Battle
- Kanye West vs. Issa Rae | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- Herschel Walker’s Son Christian Walker says Black Lives Matter Should be about ALL Black Lives (video)