Radio Facts: Radio Facts: Playboy is continuing its 60th anniversary festivities in New York City by once again throwing one of the most exclusive parties in town during football's biggest weekend.
The Playboy Party will take place at The Bud Light Hotel Lounge (Pier 86, 46th & 12th Avenue) on Friday, January 31, beginning at midnight. Celebrities, athletes, and VIP guests will enjoy music by dj Irie and a special live performance by Nelly and Friends during what promises to be one of the Big Apple's most talked about parties of the weekend.
An invite-only group of partygoers will mingle with Playboy Playmates wearing traditional Bunny Costumes in a transformed space that both celebrates the magazine's 60-year history and incorporates themed elements from a variety of sponsors. In addition to title sponsor Bud Light, event sponsors include A&E Network (for season two of the hit series “Bates Motel,” premiering March 3), HISTORY (promoting season two of its hit scripted series “VIKINGS,” which debuts Thursday, February 27), MINI USA, Buffalo David Bitton, and Jean Paul Gaultier.
Guests will enter the party through a “Bates Motel” themed check-in area and receive a pair of polarized sunglasses that, when worn inside, will offer a voyeuristic look into the “Bates Motel” on display. They'll continue on to a raised “VIKINGS” ice bar in the center of the party where they can enjoy drinks at large, communal tables outfitted with fur blankets while listening to music from a surprise opening dj presented by Buffalo David Bitton. Partygoers will also get a taste of Playboy's heritage when they escape through a facade designed to look like the original Playboy Club London on Park Lane. Once inside, they'll experience today's Playboy Club London complete with gaming tables where they can win chips redeemable for Playboy and MINI USA prizing. MINI will also take guests through the ages by featuring a 2000 Mini Classic “Final Edition” and the all new third generation MINI Hardtop (available in spring 2014) in this area.
Last year's Playboy party in New Orleans featured a special performance by B.o.B and Trombone Shorty. Celebrities, musicians and athletes in attendance at the Playboy party in years past include Bradley Cooper, Anna Farris, Kanye West, Gabrielle Union, Aaron Rodgers, Jon Hamm, Maria Menounos, Neil Patrick Harris, Tony Romo, Jessica Szohr, Usher, Chris Evans, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Shaquille O'Neal, David Arquette, LMFAO, Rascall Flatts, Kyle Busch, Nick Cannon, Alyssa Milano, Jeremy Piven, Adrian Peterson and Marshall Faulk.
- Racist White Woman Tests Black Woman and Gets Punched in the Face
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- ENTERTAINMENT ONE ELEVATES ANDRE HOWARD TO VP DIGITAL MARKETING AND EBRAHIM RASHEED TO DIRECTOR A&R & ARTIST DEVELOPMENT
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- This ‘Karen’ May no Longer be Racist after This (video)
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- The Undeniable 7 Best Black Male Singers of All Time