After months of waiting on the national liver transplant list, one year old Assiah Phinisee who in May 2008 was diagnosed with Biliary Atresia received a new liver on Saturday, July 4th. Rasheena Phinisee, mother of one year old Assiah gives much of the credit for this miracle to 100.3 The Beats newest on-air personality Charlamagne.
Rasheena called the “Morning Beat” morning show after all other options had failed. Charlamagne quickly took to the airwaves and shortly after Rasheena's phone began to ring. Organizations who heard her story on the radio began to reach out and lend a hand , and her daughter received the much needed operation they had been waiting on for months. “Morning Beat” host Charlamagne says “If you are not using your voice for the greater good of the people, what's the point!”
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show
- 50 CENT SAYS HE VOTING FOR DONALD TRUMP! BLACK PEOPLE FEEL “BETRAYED”.
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)