BEASLEY MEDIA GROUP Urban WPEG (POWER 98)/CHARLOTTE’s NO LIMIT LARRY AND THE MORNING MADDHOUSE will host a 28-hour radiothon to raise funds for The SALVATION ARMY’s summer overflow shelter for women and children. The event will kick off at 6a (ET) on THURSDAY JULY 13th at the SALVATION ARMY CENTER OF HOPE.
The crew will broadcast live and sleep outside on the grounds of the SALVATION ARMY as part of their commitment to raise $15,000 for the shelter. Activities will include a beauty bar for the residents and a cheerleading clinic sponsored by CHARLOTTE ULTIMATE CHEER FOR THE KIDS.
NO LIMIT LARRY AND THE MORNING MADDHOUSE will be accepting donations online at power98fm.com, as well as collect toiletries and gift cards. They will wrap up their fundraising effort on FRIDAY at 10a (ET).
Morning co-host Miss JESSICA ‘The Girl Next Door’ said, “Last years event was amazing and we anticipate that this years will be even bigger and better. With more community support, we have no doubt that we’ll hit our goal.”
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Says R Kelly Can Survive Off $500 After Government Seizes over $28,000 from Prison Account (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Says, “Studs of America” Gave Brittney Griner a “Poor” Video Tribute (VIDEO)
- Park Visitor Discover Burning Body Hanging from Tree
- Mother of 6 Young Girls Murdered by Finance (video)
- Steve Harvey Said Kelis Made a Bad Business Decision Concerning Beyoncé’s “Renaissance” Album (VIDEO)
- 1st Woman in GA to get Monkeypox Says it Didn’t Come from Sex … but Work
- Drunk Driver Who Caused Horrific Crash That Killed 6 in LA was “Upset Over Fight with Boyfriend” (video)
- BUSTA RHYMES TO BE HONORED AS A BMI ICON AT THE 2022 BMI R&B/HIP-HOP AWARDS
- Steve Harvey Says Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson Were Never Expected to Last (VIDEO)
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die