Tom Joyner will feature nearly 60 entertainers on the 2015 Tom Joyner Foundation Fantastic Voyage presented by Ford making it the largest music cruise of its kind sailing in 2015.
The Tom Joyner Foundation Fantastic Voyage presented by Ford raises money to keep students attending Historically Black Colleges and Universities in school.
Arnold Donald, CEO of Carnival Corp & PLC, is committed to engaging the African American audience and plans to join Joyner on the Fantastic Voyage. Click here for an exclusive conversation with Tom Joyner and Arnold Donald.
The annual charter, now in its 16th year, has sold out again! Guests pay up to $12K per cabin to support the Party with a Purpose.
Ford Motor Company is the title sponsor for the 2015 Tom Joyner Foundation Fantastic Voyage presented by Ford.
The Tom Joyner Foundation Fantastic Voyage presented by Ford is set to make history with an unprecedented music line up raising money to help Historically Black Colleges and Universities. The historic voyage will take place on Carnival Breeze, departing from Miami April 11-19, 2015. The customized eight-day itinerary includes visits to Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands; Montego Bay, Jamaica; and Mahogany Bay, Isla Roatan.
The Tom Joyner Foundation Fantastic Voyage presented by Ford is hosted by renowned radio personality and philanthropist Tom Joyner and is the longest standing music themed and empowerment cruise. The exciting line-up for the 2015 cruise includes R. Kelly, Jennifer Hudson, Earth Wind & Fire, TLC, LL Cool J featuring DJ Z-Trip, Fantasia and many more! The concerts and entertainment have grown to include Fantastic ’90’s with New Jack Swing from Teddy Riley; Fantastic Motown with The Jacksons and The Temptations Review featuring Dennis Edwards; Ladies Night Hip Hop with Da Brat, Moni Love, Trina and Lady of Rage; Comedy from George Wallace, Don “DC’ Curry, and Rodney Perry.
Ford Motor Company is returning as presenting sponsor of the Tom Joyner Fantastic Voyage. Ford, a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Michigan, manufactures or distributes automobiles across six continents. Ford continues to partner with Tom Joyner on initiatives like Fantastic Voyage and Ford HBCU Community Challenge to help students go further. Ford will display two vehicles on the ship culminating in giving a vehicle away to one Tom Joyner Morning Show (TJMS) listener and sponsor many exciting events on the voyage including main stage concerts.
The Tom Joyner Foundation Fantastic Voyage presented by Ford has consistently attracted active sponsors and advertisers. The 2015 sponsors are Ford, Carnival Cruise Lines, Crest Pro-Health, Denny’s, The Home Depot, Sundial Brands’ Shea Moisture, NCIS: Los Angeles on CBS and Walmart.
Tom Joyner Foundation started its annual voyage to raise money for HBCUs in 1999 as the first to ever charter and program an entire ship. Now in its 16th year, The Tom Joyner Foundation Fantastic Voyage is the only charter that promotes philanthropy in an environment that is fun and uplifting.
- Woman Slaps Spirit Airlines Employee, Employee Attacks Her Back (video)
- Black Teen Gets Concussion, Lands in Coma, Wakes up only Speaking Fluent Spanish, Shocks Everyone (video)
- Support Provided for Grief-Stricken Staff After “Catastrophic Failure” Kills Over Twenty Thousand Fish
- Rickey Smiley Talks About Being Scared for Wendy Williams’ Life (VIDEO)
- Unlicenced Day Care Center Owner Charged After 7 Children Hurt in Fire (video)
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Discusses a Woman Who is Willing to Share Her Man (VIDEO)
- Editorial: Angela Yee’s Exit from The Breakfast Club? Timely and Smart
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Getting Back Together for the Sake of their Children (VIDEO)
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,