Rapper Jeezy has signed with UNITED TALENT AGENCY (UTA) for worldwide representation in all areas.
Born JAY WAYNE JENKINS (also known as YOUNG JEEZY, LIL’ J, and DA SNOWMAN), Jeezy has sold over 5 million records worldwide. He is recognized as a pioneer of “Trap,” music in Hip-Hop.
His most recent studio album, Trap or Die 3, debuted at #1 on the BILLBOARD 200, making it his third studio album to reign at the top of the chart and his seventh album to rank in the Top 10. The album has had more than 3 million streams and its single, “All There” peaked in the Top 15 on the Urban MEDIABASE Charts.
JEEZY’s CORPORATE THUGZ ENTERTAINMENT (CTE) was established in 2001 as a record label providing distribution and management services to artists throughout Atlanta. As an entrepreneur; he recently opened a 6-story compound studio, is a silent partner to several Atlanta eateries, serves as the multicultural advisor to premium tequila brand AVION, and is the CEO of his own marketing firm, AGENCY 99.
In 2016, FORBES MAGAZINE honored him as a Hip-Hop luminary for his successes in Rap, entrepreneurship, and philanthropy.
- 7-year-old Girl Mauled To Death By Dog, Relative Charged With Murder
- Manager at Washington State Arby’s Caught Urinating in Milkshake Mix, Police Say
- Podcast Watching Soars as YouTube Edges Out Spotify to Become the Most Used U.S. Podcast Platform
- TAVIS SMILEY AND KBLA TALK 1580 ANNOUNCES NEW SUNDAY MORNING SHOW
- Morgan State to Bestow Honorary Degrees to Vanguards of Social Justice and the Black Experience
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Questions if Keyshia Cole’s Relationship with Antonio Brown is Doomed (Video)
- ‘Stunning’ $30 Million Staircase at Times Square Subway Station Unveiled by MTA
- National Baby Formula Shortage Inspires Woman to Donate 45 Gallons of Breast Milk
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,