Digital and Radio Facts:
Rapper Jeezy has signed with UNITED TALENT AGENCY (UTA) for worldwide representation in all areas.
His most recent studio album, Trap or Die 3, debuted at #1 on the BILLBOARD 200, making it his third studio album to reign at the top of the chart and his seventh album to rank in the Top 10. The album has had more than 3 million streams and its single, “All There” peaked in the Top 15 on the Urban MEDIABASE Charts.
JEEZY’s CORPORATE THUGZ ENTERTAINMENT (CTE) was established in 2001 as a record label providing distribution and management services to artists throughout Atlanta. As an entrepreneur; he recently opened a 6-story compound studio, is a silent partner to several Atlanta eateries, serves as the multicultural advisor to premium tequila brand AVION, and is the CEO of his own marketing firm, AGENCY 99.
In 2016, FORBES MAGAZINE honored him as a Hip-Hop luminary for his successes in Rap, entrepreneurship, and philanthropy.
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- Cumulus Media Welcomes Popular Morning Personality Jubal Back to Colorado Springs
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- When D.L. Hughley Made Trending Video about Steve Harvey’s Trump Visit
- L.A. Reid Sells 100% of His Writing and Publishing Catalogue
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About Unemployment Scam
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- Need a Laugh? See What Happens When He Tells His Mom He is in Jail
- UNSUNG REVIEW Entire Episode: The Sylvers (video)