Digital and Radio Facts:
Rapper Jeezy has signed with UNITED TALENT AGENCY (UTA) for worldwide representation in all areas.
His most recent studio album, Trap or Die 3, debuted at #1 on the BILLBOARD 200, making it his third studio album to reign at the top of the chart and his seventh album to rank in the Top 10. The album has had more than 3 million streams and its single, “All There” peaked in the Top 15 on the Urban MEDIABASE Charts.
JEEZY’s CORPORATE THUGZ ENTERTAINMENT (CTE) was established in 2001 as a record label providing distribution and management services to artists throughout Atlanta. As an entrepreneur; he recently opened a 6-story compound studio, is a silent partner to several Atlanta eateries, serves as the multicultural advisor to premium tequila brand AVION, and is the CEO of his own marketing firm, AGENCY 99.
In 2016, FORBES MAGAZINE honored him as a Hip-Hop luminary for his successes in Rap, entrepreneurship, and philanthropy.
- Music Industry Tragedy: Daughter of Aswad Ayinde on ID Go Full Episode (link)
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- They Are Killing Music Right Before Us | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs
- Herschel Walker’s Son Christian Walker says Black Lives Matter Should be about ALL Black Lives (video)
- Lil Zay Osama Shares Scorching New Track “Like A Pimp” Featuring Stunna 4 Vegas
- Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Groups of All Time
- Brian Dalyrimple (Soul for Real) Held Without Bond and…