Art collective MSFTSrep, which represents JADEN and WILLOW SMITH along with HARRY HUDSON have partnered with ROC NATION, which will work closely with their label arm, MSFTS MUSIC.
The agreement will debut with new music and content from all three artists, with JADEN releasing two songs today, including “Watch Me,” which he says “represents the revolution of my youth.” MSFTSrep is an “art collective and lifestyle brand that encompasses music, fashion, education and more.” The larger
MSFTS collective is set on “pushing the boundaries of the unknown and creating a world where free-flowing expression, personal growth and individuality are encouraged and celebrated.”
Commented JADEN, “The collaboration between ROC NATION and MSFTS MUSIC is empowering for the youth and flat out legendary. Having the support of
ROC NATION to get our music to the masses and change culture is a dream come true and a blessing. For My Republic I Stand MSFTS Over All, Thank You.”ROC NATION CEO JAY BROWN added, “The mission behind MSFTS MUSIC is inspiring. JADEN, WILLOW and HARRY are embracing their individuality and turning it into art. MSFTS MUSIC promotes and believes in freedom of expression and ROC NATION is proud to support and promote that message.
- Baltimore State’s Attorney and Top Prosecutor Indicted On Federal Charges
- The Amazing Howlin’ Wolf: Amazon Prime Documentary Review
- Chubb Rock Launches the Weekend Warriors as an Innovative Option for the Classics
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in Car when Teddy Pendergrass Crashed Speaks
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- K. Michelle Comes Clean about Dangerous Multiple Surgeries in new Lifetime Series (video)
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up
- Judge Berates Elderly Cancer Patient For Being “Too Weak” To Care For Lawn