The Rickey Smiley Morning Show discussed R Kelly blaming his ex-wife for sex deprivation. R Kelly blamed his ex-wife for sex deprivation during a psych evaluation. R Kelly says his wife, Drea Kelly, is at fault for his absence in his children’s lives and sexual deprivation. Radar Online allegedly obtained a psychiatric evaluation that R Kelly’s lawyer submitted to the court, said Gary With Da Tea.
Several therapy sessions were conducted with R Kelly. A specialist performed several sessions on topics ranging from his childhood, romantic relationships, and sexual preferences. The goal of the evaluation was to gain the judge’s sympathy in hopes of a lighter sentence, said Gary. However, the review did not help, and the decision to sentence R Kelly to 30 years in prison was decided.
In the report, R Kelly spoke in length about his ex-wife Drea. Allegedly, the two met when she was hired as one of his choreographers, said Gary. They were married from 1996 until 2009. R Kelly admitted that the marriage ended when Andrea decided she no longer wanted to be a housewife and she wanted to pursue a career in dance.
Gary said, hopefully, a mate will support their hubby in fulfilling dreams, but this was not the case for R Kelly. The radio DJ said the document went on and on. It was sad and very touching, said Gary. The host questioned if R Kelly could have an unsupportive wife. Da Brat said how could a person blame someone else for their problems.
The morning show debated R Kelly’s claim of sex deprivation.
- Woman Slaps Spirit Airlines Employee, Employee Attacks Her Back (video)
- Chicago Hit and Run During Fight at Bar Kills 3, Injures 1 (video)
- Woman Shot in the Lips at Party in Atlanta
- Steve Harvey Discusses a Woman Unaware She is Seeing a Married Man (VIDEO)
- Unlicenced Day Care Center Owner Charged After 7 Children Hurt in Fire (video)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Online Betting Sites Trying to Figure out Kim Kardashian’s Next Boyfriend (VIDEO)
- Amusement Park Evacuated After Three People Shot in Parking Lot
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Chicago Rapper, Qaw’mane Wilson, Hires Friends to Murder his Mother for her Insurance Money
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks