Radio Facts: Radio Facts: I'm not sure if you watch the show “Black-ish” on ABC but it is a really good show. One of the main reasons the show is successful is because of the amazing kids who play Anthony Anderson and Tracee Ellis Ross' kids on the show. Yara, who plays Zoey, Marcus, who plays Andre, Miles, who plays Jack, and Marsai, who plays Diane are individually talented but collectively charismatic. They play very well off each other and they seem like a genuine family on and off the camera.
The kids had an appearance on the Jimmy Kimmel show and they impressed Jimmy, the in-studio audience, and the viewers in the same way the impress each week on the show. They talked about meeting their favorite celebrities, which included Barack Obama and LeBron James, just to name a few. They also told a funny story about the thing they have learned from Anthony Anderson. Check out the clip below.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show
- Candace Owens: 50 Cent Says He’s Voting for Donald Trump, Black People Feel “Betrayed”
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam
- MLK Speaks: A Conversation with America three-hour special airs October 26 on MPT and WEAA-FM