Steve Harvey said he did an interview on the Earn Your Leisure (EYL) podcast. EYL has a great business model and they have been at the cutting edge of business trends. Their podcast is described as a college business class mixed with pop culture, said Harvey.
EYL will be a part of the first annual Invest Fest that will take place in Atlanta from August 5th through the 7. Rashad Bilal and Troy Millings, hosts of Earn Your Leisure, discussed the festival with Harvey. Harvey said to check out their website at investfest.com to get the entire itinerary for the event.
Invest Fest is one of its kind, it combines investing, pop culture, entrepreneurship, and entertainment all in one place. The event will take place at the Georgia World Congress Center.
“We see so many music festivals you have Coachella you have Made in America… there are a lot of business conferences and a lot of business retreats but there has never been to my knowledge a business festival,” said the EYL host.
Milling said the panel discussions will be centered around a lot of things such as cryptocurrency, investing, 401K’s, and more.
Harvey said the best thing about the festival is the combination of commerce and culture. Harvey said there are four levels of tickets to help any budget. For more information check out their website.
- Woman Slaps Spirit Airlines Employee, Employee Attacks Her Back (video)
- Black Teen Gets Concussion, Lands in Coma, Wakes up only Speaking Fluent Spanish, Shocks Everyone (video)
- Support Provided for Grief-Stricken Staff After “Catastrophic Failure” Kills Over Twenty Thousand Fish
- Rickey Smiley Talks About Being Scared for Wendy Williams’ Life (VIDEO)
- Unlicenced Day Care Center Owner Charged After 7 Children Hurt in Fire (video)
- Editorial: Angela Yee’s Exit from The Breakfast Club? Timely and Smart
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Discusses a Woman Who is Willing to Share Her Man (VIDEO)
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Getting Back Together for the Sake of their Children (VIDEO)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,