Smooth R&B 105.7 is seeking experienced, high-profile talent to join the Smooth Crew here in Dallas.
- Are you a “multi-dimensional,” “multi-platform” talent ready to elevate your brand, career and creativity?
- Is your passion for people, music, culture and community unmatched?
- Do you live, love and breathe the “Smooth R&B” lifestyle?
- Can you connect emotionally with 35-44 listeners and captivate them with creative content on-air, on social media and in person?
- Have you mastered crafting entertaining PPM teases that create more tune-in occasions for compelling “can’t miss” moments?
- Do you seek every opportunity to engage listeners in “authentic” and “unexpected” ways where they work, live and play?
If so, Service Broadcasting Group may have a rare opportunity for you to step into the spotlight in the 5th largest market in America, Dallas, TX. “Smooth Crew” candidates must possess a unique point of view and know how to connect with listeners, clients, partners and team members to positively impact and enhance ratings, revenues and relationships.You should also:
Find Help on Fiverr
- Be an experienced brand builder and content curator
- Know how to create and have FUN
- Possess a proven track record of PPM success
- Display the passion and depth of preparation to win every time you open the mic, make a post or live stream
- Be a total team player and bring out the best in your teammates
- Conduct compelling interviews
- Build and sustain strong community connections
- Be highly engaged and “real-time relevant” on social media
- Have strong podcasting, blogging, vlogging and live streaming skills
- Possess creative production skills (experience with Adobe Audition, Pro Tools, Vegas and Vox Pro are a plus)
Send your audio, resume, references and social media success stories to: SBG HR Manager, Debbie Henry at [email protected]. No phone calls please.