Radio Facts: music fans flood online social networks to interact with their favorite recording artists, the music industry is starting to get serious about adding community features to its own Web sites.
Hoping to become a big player in that effort is networking giant Cisco, which during the Consumer Electronics Show, January 8-11 in Las Vegas, introduced its Eos platform — a set of hosted online tools designed to enable media and entertainment companies to build social networking functions into Web sites.
For record labels, that means adding fan community services to artist sites. warner music Group (WMG) is the [Warner Music adding social networking to Web sites (Reuters) by Reuters: Yahoo! Tech].
- Music Industry Tragedy: Daughter of Aswad Ayinde on ID Go Full Episode (link)
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- They Are Killing Music Right Before Us | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Lil Zay Osama Shares Scorching New Track “Like A Pimp” Featuring Stunna 4 Vegas
- Migos Rapper Offset In Jail Facing Multiple Charges
- Brian Dalyrimple (Soul for Real) Held Without Bond and…
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs
- Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Groups of All Time