Miami artist and Maybach Music Group owner Rick Ross announced via Instagram that his upcoming album, “Richer Than I Ever Been”, will be released on Friday, December 10th.
Additionally, the corresponding first single, “Outlaws”, featuring Jazmine Sullivan & 21 Savage will be released on November 12th.
This is Ross' first album since August 2019, but he has appeared as a guest on multiple tracks throughout 2021, such as Kodie Shane's “FaceTime” or DJ Snake's high-paced hit “Run It”, along with Rich Brian.
This is the second album set to be released under Ross' Maybach Music Group Label in 2021, following Meek Mill's “Expensive Pain”.
The cover was shot by long-established photographer Jonathan Mannion, who has been credited with legendary album covers through history, such as Jay-Z's “Reasonable Doubt” and Eminem's “The Eminem Show”. Once one of the most prominent photographers surrounding hip-hop in the 1990s and 2000s, Mannion now does covers few and far between; his last credited one was Ella Mai's self titled album in 2018.
For those who have been paying attention, Ross' reveal of an upcoming album adds credibility to the Sony leaks that have spread across the Internet; documents showing the label's planned releases over the next six months. It started with French Montana revealing his upcoming album, and has continued with other Sony artists such as Chris Brown starting similar marketing schemes. In addition to Ross' name on the leak, other rappers include A$AP Rocky, Travis Scott, Future, and 21 Savage. It's definitely something to keep an eye on, as 2021's Q4 develops and the New Year gets closer.
There is no pre-order currently available for “Richer Than I Ever Been”, although it looks likely to be slated for availability next week, along with the release of the initial single.
While there is no current plan for an accompanying tour along with the album's release, Rick Ross is slated to continue on the ‘Legendz of the Streetz' tour along with Jeezy, Gucci Mane, and 2 Chainz throughout this winter and into Spring 2022.
- Paramedic Killed After Machine Fell On Her While She Worked Out at Gym
- Officials Say Texas School Shooting Victims Were All In The Same Classroom, 21 Killed
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Congress Has Failed To Pass Any Gun Control Legislation Since Sandy Hook Nearly 10 Years Ago
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up
- Uvalde, Texas Native Matthew McConaughey Speaks Out About Hometown Mass Shooting
- AUDACY APPOINTS NEW BRAND MANAGER OF SPORTS RADIO 610 IN HOUSTON
- Top 10 BEST Black Male R&B Groups From the 90s
- Black River Publishing and Sony Music Publishing Sign Global Admin Deal