Radio Facts: Radio Facts: REVOLT TV announced today that Jake Katz joined the new multi-genre, multi-platform music network founded by Sean Combs as vice president of audience insights and strategy. Katz is an expert in youth culture, with a focus on how the millennial generation is transforming industries. Katz's charge at REVOLT TV is to evangelize the millennial audience and help brands decode the noise, myths, and sweeping generalizations about who these consumers are. He is a key player at the forefront of the millennial conversation, and serves as REVOLT's touchstone to the brand's audience for both internal creatives and external partners.
“We are thrilled to have Jake Katz join REVOLT TV as we reinvent music television for a new generation,” said Bob Gruters, executive vice president of sales & marketing for REVOLT TV. “Jake's experience and keen understanding of the millennial generation will help ensure that REVOLT TV is the new #1 home for millennials; a home that seamlessly connects all digital platforms—mobile apps, online, and broadcast—to those who crave all things music.”
REVOLT TV is set to launch on October 21st on Comcast and Time Warner Cable in top markets nationwide including New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and more with additional distribution to be announced. The multi-genre, multi-platform music network will focus on the best of the best in rock, EDM, hip-hop and more. The first music network geared towards millennials, REVOLT TV will be the destination where music, culture and expression collide in real-time.
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Best Black Female Singers of All Time
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- ENTERTAINMENT ONE ELEVATES ANDRE HOWARD TO VP DIGITAL MARKETING AND EBRAHIM RASHEED TO DIRECTOR A&R & ARTIST DEVELOPMENT
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- BUSINESS: Is Entercom about to sell Urban Stations to iHeart?
- When Keeping it Racist Goes Wrong and Gets You Almost Knocked Out
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- STEVE STOUTE’S UNITEDMASTERS LAUNCHES NEW PROGRAM GIVING ARTISTS 100% OF ROYALTIES