FUTURE PRESENTS BLOCKBUSTER MUSIC VIDEO FOR “LOVE YOU BETTER” TODAY
STARRING SHANNON THORNTON OF THE STARZ HIT P-VALLEY
BIGGEST RAP ALBUM OF THE YEAR I NEVER LIKED YOU AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE NOW
The summer of Future just won’t stop! Today, the GRAMMY® Award-winning Atlanta hip-hop titan unveils a slick and sexy music video for “LOVE YOU BETTER.” Watch it HERE. It graces the track listing of his gold-certified chart-dominating blockbuster #1 album, I NEVER LIKED YOU—available HERE.
“LOVE YOU BETTER” once again continues a tradition of bold visuals for Future. This time around, the clip unfolds with yet another cinematic big screen-worthy narrative. Future exudes charisma on-screen, while the storyline focuses on Shannon Thornton—who also notably plays Miss Mississippi on the hit Starz series P-Valley.
It arrives on the heels of the music video for “HOLY GHOST,” which has racked up 5.2 million YouTube views. In addition to plugs from Complex and more, Rolling Stone highlighted how, “There’s also some very endearing attempts on the part of one middle-aged gentleman to dance along with Future.”
Future further secured his place in history with this magnum opus. Upon arrival, he emerged as the 5th artist in history to simultaneously debut at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 and Billboard 200 with I NEVER LIKED YOU atop the 200 and “WAIT FOR U” at #1 on the Hot 100. On Spotify, he captured #1-10 on Top Songs Debut USA Chart in addition to landing a #1 US and Global Album Debut.
Not to mention, he became the most-streamed artist on Spotify worldwide on April 29. The album notably demolished the record for highest first-day streams for an album released in 2022 on Apple Music worldwide and the record for highest first-day streams ever for a Hip-Hop/Rap album released in Spatial Audio on Apple Music Worldwide. Plus, “WAIT FOR U” vaulted to #1 on the VEVO Top 20 US Chart.
Setting the pace for the culture, he sold out the red hot highly exclusive I NEVER LIKED YOU merch capsule designed by DONDA and Cactus Flea Market.
I NEVER LIKED YOU crashed the charts as the biggest debut of the rapper’s career, landing at #1 on the Billboard 200 and moving a staggering 221,512 units first-week in the US alone. This notably marks Future his 8th #1 album on the Billboard 200 with the most seven-day sales of his illustrious career so far. “The best rapper alive,” according to GQ, has taken over 2022, and he’s not stopping…
- Neighbors Cry for More Police Funding After Elderly Woman is Zip-Tied, Robbed, in Broad Daylight
- Prominent Dallas Attorney, Charged, Loses License over Deal to Launder $500 a Month in Drug Money
- Terrance Dean, Author of “Hiding in Hip Hop” has Died
- Mass Shooting Near Recreation Center Where Children Were Nearby in Philly, 5 Shot (Video)
- Devoted Father who Homeschooled his Four Young Daughters, Killed in Road Rage Incident
- Rapper Served Warrant, Has Tiger as Pet, Arrested (video)
- Steve Harvey Says R Kelly’s Situation is a “Tragedy On All Levels” (VIDEO)
- Ebro in the Morning Talks to Tracy Morgan about Returning to the Stage After His Tragic Accident, New Tour, And More (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses If Nicki Minaj Crossed the Line with Her Comments About Kevin Federline (VIDEO)
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die