Radio Facts: Media Services Group will conduct an auction for radio station KNRV-AM 1190 and an AM station in Phoenix. The licensee of the stations, New Radio Venture Inc., will enter into an asset- purchase agreement with the highest qualified bidder. Bids will be considered for the stations separately or together. KNRV sold for $5.5 million the last time it changed hand s in August 2006.
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- DJ Cassidy Threw the Best Online Party with Pass The Mic
- ENTERTAINMENT ONE ELEVATES ANDRE HOWARD TO VP DIGITAL MARKETING AND EBRAHIM RASHEED TO DIRECTOR A&R & ARTIST DEVELOPMENT
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)