Radio Facts: Report: Internet ad revenues outstrip radio
Revenues from Internet advertising surpassed those from radio advertising last year, according to the recently released 2008 Internet Advertising Revenue Report from the Interactive Advertising Bureau and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
The report found Internet advertising revenues grew 10.6% to $23.4 billion in 2008, making it the third largest ad-supported medium behind newspapers and television.
Radio revenues, on the other hand , fell 9% to $19.5 billion, around $4 billion less than Internet.
The main driver of growth in Internet revenues was search, growing 19.8% during 2008, followed by display advertising (21%), classifieds (13%), lead generation (7%) and rich media (7%). read more here
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Lubin’ Jeffrey Toobin Gets Caught On Zoom | The Joe Budden Podcast
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- Kodak Black Announces New Album & Docuseries While In Prison
- 2020 iHeartCountry Festival Presented By Capital One Celebrated The Biggest Names in Country Music
- Migos Rapper Offset In Jail Facing Multiple Charges
- Busta Rhymes Calls Out T.I. for Backing Down from Potential Verzuz Battle