Radio Facts: Quick 5 with Sujit Kundu SVP of Rhythmic Promotion at Epic Records…
ALL RADIO NEWS: Congrats on your Blackberry commercial. How did that come about?
SUJIT KUNDU: I was with Lil Jon in Panama, where he was filming a Bud Light Commercial. He had the black Blackberry Passport and I saw it and wanted one…he mentioned that a mutual friend of ours knew someone at Blackberry and connected me.
Read the entire interview here..
- One of Nielsen’s Top Black Executives Sues Charging Discrimination
- TOWNSQUARE Appoints Market President/Chief Revenue Officer Of Lufkin With “Local First” Experience To Lead In Killeen-Temple
- Chicago Rapper Hires Friends to Murder his own Mother for her Insurance Money
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Black Man with Knife Shot and Killed By Cops in West Philly (Graphic Video)
- White Guy Stabs a Police Officer and Is Still Breathing (VIDEO)
- Is Wendy Williams OK? (video)
- Sony/ATV Signs Brad Cox to Global Deal
- Herschel Walker’s Son Christian Walker says Black Lives Matter Should be about ALL Black Lives (video)
- Racist Asian Man Tells Black Man “This is a No Ni**er Zone.”